स्वस्थ लिव्हर के लिए ६ योगासन 6 Yoga Poses For a Healthy Liver – By Liver Expert
लिव्हर विशेषज्ञ से जानिये – स्वस्थ लिव्हर के लिए ६ योगासन !
6 Yoga Poses For a Healthy Liver from a Liver Expert! – Dr Bipin Vibhute
Today is 21st of June – International Yoga Day, and as a Liver & Multi-organ Transplant surgeon and being in the medical field for over a decade of my life, I cannot stress enough how supreme is physical & mental fitness in the well-being of a Human Body!! Hence with yet another effort, to create awareness about health, here I am sharing your own Liver Expert -with a Talk on “YOGA”, and I think “Every day Is a Great Day For Yoga “, And what better day, than today
International Yoga Day is celebrated annually since 21st June 2015, following its inception in the United Nations General Assembly in 2014, it’s the 8th International Yoga Day this year!
In India, the Ministry of Ayush was established as a ministry of the Government of India, which is responsible for developing education, research, and propagation of indigenous and alternative medicine systems in India, which includes YOGA as a major healthcare system!
For me, Yoga is a blend of physical and mental health, I have been practising yoga for several years. The strength of Yoga additionally with your regular exercise can do wonders for your Body and Mind. Practising it regularly with perseverance will scientifically improve your Liver, Kidney, Lungs, and Heart Functioning resulting in better physical and mental well-being!
YOGA Postures for Liver Health
As I always say Liver- is the powerhouse of our body, and you need to be of utmost care for its health and functioning! Following are the 7 Yoga Poses You Can Practice Daily for a Happy & Healthy Liver.
1. Suryanamaskar / Sun Salutation / सूर्यनमस्कार:
• It’s a good warm-up exercise and stretches all muscles
• Restores liver functions
• Reduces the fat accumulation
2. Anulom vilom Pranayam / / अनुलोम विलोम प्राणायाम:
• Boosts blood supply to the entire body
• Increases oxygen levels in the blood
3. Bhramari Pranayam / Humming Bee Breath / भ्रामरी प्राणायाम:
• Helps reduce blood pressure, thus relieving hypertension
• Releases cerebral tension
• Enables better sleep
4. Kapalbhati Pranayam / Skull Shining Breath / कपालभाति प्राणायाम:
• Improves digestive issues and eliminates all gastric problems
• Cure insomnia
• Boosts the production of endorphins hormones, thus helping uplift your mood
5. Mandukasana / Frog Pose / मंडूकासन:
• Reduce fat build-up from the belly, hips, and abdominal area
• Enhance kidney and liver functioning
• Improve digestive system & relieves stress and anxiety
6. Ardha Matsyendrasana / Fish Pose / अर्ध मत्स्येन्द्रासन:
• Improves spinal mobility
• Help stimulate digestion
7. Setubandhasan / Bridge Pose / सेतुबंधासन:
• Strengthens the back, buttocks, and hamstrings
• Helps alleviate stress and mild depression
• Stimulates the Liver, lungs, thyroid glands, and abdominal organs.
8. Vajrasana / Thunderbolt Pose / वज्रासन:
• Boosts digestion
• Improves blood circulation in the body
• Helps combat acidity & constipation, thereby contributing to liver health
9. Sirsasana / Headstand / शीर्षासन:
• Induces relaxation and fights stress
• Activates the digestive system, stomach, intestines, and liver and increases the digestive power of the stomach • Provides pure blood to the brain
Now is the time we practice yoga and make it an inseparable part of our lifestyles like using a smartphone! As I always say- “Liver Fit toh Zindagi Hit ”
Stay tuned And Subscribe to Our Channel.
Stay Active, Stay Fit
About Dr. Bipin Vibhute and this channel:
Dr. Bipin Vibhute is the program director of the Center for Organ Transplants, Sahyadri Hospitals ( Pune, Nashik & Karad ). He is famous for his outstanding surgical skills, great patient rapport, down-to-earth nature, and infectious smile. Through this channel, we are bringing a lot of information related to the liver, its various diseases, and some important information. So, stay updated, subscribe, like, and share our channel.
Was this video helpful for you?
Was this video helpful for you?
Reviews All Reviews
“I was diagnosed with Liver Cirrhosis in March 2016 in Sangali City. I was absolutely shocked, as I never expected this to happen to that and me to this soon. We met Dr. Bipin B Vibhute and he answered all our queries and questions with absolute patience that we understood I need a transplant.”
“A broken marriage followed by self-pity made me a drunker. Excessive consumption of alcohol was the reason due to which my liver got damaged. The damage was so severe that a liver transplant was the only option if I wanted to live. I have been extremely fortunate to get three chances in life. I have been…”