Mrs. Malvika Karkare
Sr Transplant Dietitian
Miss. Malvika Karkare is a clinical dietician with an experience of more than 16 years in the field of therapeutic diet and has catered to thousands of patients till date while working with Ruby Hall Clinic and Sahyadri Speciality Hospital. She has been instrumental in pre-workup and post-transplant nutrition of patients undergoing liver-transplant, and has successfully managed more than 50 transplant cases till date.
Well balanced, personalized therapeutic diet plays a crucial role in liver disorders, since it is one of the most vital organs of our body associated with the metabolism. A customized diet plan as per the individual needs of the patient can help in restoring liver health as well as reducing symptoms like nausea, weakness and loss of appetite.
• To pursue a challenging job as a Dietician in a reputed institute.
• To work in an organization that offers growth and opportunity by broadening and enrich my experience and vision in therapeutic Diet .
• To guide people and aware patients about the importance of the Nutrition in the day to day life .
• To help people or community to fight from illness.
• Trying to give my 100 % to my Dietetics Field.
• Working as a Clinical Dietitian at Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, since July 2004.
• Working with Sahyadri hospitals more than 16 years.
• Worked as a Dietitian at Solaris Fitness Club from Mar 2008 till date.
• Worked as a Dietitian at VLCC (Law College Rd), from Mar 2007 till Feb 2008.
• Worked as a Dietitian at Solaris Fitness Club from Jun 2004 till Mar 2007.
• Worked as a Clinical Dietitian at Ruby Hall Clinic – 2 years.
• Internship at Ruby Hall Clinic – 3 months.
• Internship at Jehangir Hospital – 3 months.
• Internship at C.A.S.P. (Community Aid Service Programme) – 3 months.
• Conducted many Diabetic Camps as a Dietitian at Ruby Hall Clinic.
• Bi-weekly column on nutrition in Marathi weekly – ‘Saptahik Sakal’
• Guest diet-expert for 4 episodes of – Aamhi Saare Khavaiyye – Zee Marathi
Publicatin on name : Published book ‘ Diet Mantra’ in 20016
• Healthy rapport with clients leading to better motivation to achieve set-goals.